Trailblazing cosmetic dentist, spokes person, and author of a powerful new consumer dentistry book called “GetSmiled: The Ultimate Guide To Improving Your Image With Your Greatest Asset—Your Smile! is on a mission to help touch the hearts of the world and make everyone smile.
For nearly 20 years, New York City cosmetic dentist Dr. Catrise Austin, better known as The Queen of Smiles, has been in the business of transforming smiles for singles, business people, celebrities, and simply anyone looking to simply enjoy life with a better smile. Dr. Austin says, “I take my job as a cosmetic dentist very seriously and quite personally because dentistry actually changed my life as a teen. When I was a young child I noticed that my teeth were different. By the time I reached high school, I really started to feel a bit self-conscious about my smile. So at the age of 15, my mom invested in braces to improve my smile. When the braces were removed 1 year later, my life completely changed!”
Products by Dr. Austin
Praise for Dr. Catrise Austin
“Thank you for aiding in my smile. I love and appreciate your work and dedication!”
– Paula Abdul, American Idol host and Grammy-award winning singer
“Working with Dr. Austin has been the best experience I have had with any dentist ever. Her work is beautiful! Since working with Dr. Austin, I have gotten constant compliments about my teeth. I feel confident and enthused to smile. She’s the freshest!”
– Common, Grammy Award Winning Rapper and Actor
“Dr. Austin is a passionate voice for consumers. She understands the whole person she works with – both the visual benefits of cosmetic dentistry and the improved self-esteem it can provide.”
– Michele Klingensmith, Aquafresh Senior Brand Manager, GlaxoSmithKline Consumer Healthcare
“Want to know what it takes to get your smile ready for the red carpet? Dr. Austin! She is a
rare talent in her field; her dental expertise is matched by her compassionate understanding of her clients’ personal and professional needs, especially anyone in the television, film, music or fashion industries where having a beautiful smile gives you a competitive edge.”
– Jacqueline J. Gonzalez, Executive Director, National Academy of Television Arts and Sciences, New York
– Well I’m not a celebrity and Dr. Catrise Austin was my choice. The way I stumbled across her pracitce was definitely something that was destined because I needed a health professional with compassion for their patients because without them who would the health professional be. It’s not all about being of a certain social status it’s about hardworking people like me that put their trust and hard earned money into their health.